Transaxle Drive Systems
Differential axle systems are generally called transaxle. Transaxle is a word in English and is formed by combining transmission and driven axle words.
Transaxle is a power transmission element that connects the gearbox and the differential and transmits power to the wheel without additional equipment. It also creates a very compact and efficient system with integrated electric motor and electromagnetic brake on it. It is one of the most suitable solutions for electric vehicles
- High load capacity
- DC, AC and Brushless motor options,
- Low gear backlash,
- Output speed from 70 to 280 rpm (revolutions/minute)
- Low noise level (<62DB),
- Electromagnetic brake options,
- High power efficiency (up to %85)
- Hydraulic and disc brake options.
Wheelchairs and Scooters
Transpoting and Cleaning